Community Supervision & Corrections
Serving the Courts of
Wichita County, Texas
600 Scott Ave, Suite 101
Wichita Falls, Texas 76301
Wichita County CSCD COVID-19 Pandemic Emergency Policy
Wichita County CSCD shall:
1) Beginning June 1, 2020, please check with your officer to see if you are required to report in person.
2) When reporting in person, if there is a line at the Scott Ave entrance, DO NOT wait in the line, proceed to the security checkpoint inside the door.
3) Field visits shall continue to be conducted.
4) CSCD business hours shall be Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. through 5:00 p.m. for in-house payments. Those wishing to make a credit card payment can follow the link at the top of this website "Make a Credit Card Payment".
5) Staff and visitors to the CSCD offices shall receive a health screening from courthouse annex security before entering the CSCD offices. Probationers who are not allowed access to the CSCD will be instructed to immediately contact their probation officer via telephone.
Community Service is placed on hold while the Order for Shelter in Place is active.
Face coverings are required to enter the building and must be worn while inside the building.
Sarah Peeler - Asst. Director
Silvia Fiscal - Supervisor
Danette Craig - Supervisor
Kristy Wilson - Support Staff Supervisor
Occasionally, emergencies such as adverse weather or hazardous driving conditions arise. The Wichita County C.S.C.D. will follow
the delay or closing schedule
announced by the Wichita County Judge.
In the event of emergency closing for the C.S.C.D., it is announced on television KAUZ (Channel 6), KFDX (Channel 3) and respective Facebook pages for both stations.