Copyright 2019 by Wichita County C.S.C.D.       Proudly created with

Wichita County 

Community Supervision & Corrections


Serving the Courts of

Wichita County, Texas



You may download, print, then mail or fax the English  Monthly Report Form to your officer.

Request for Travel Permit  This form must be submitted to the supervising officer a minimum of 48 hours prior to travel date and time.  Probationer must be in substantial compliance of all conditions of probation.

Contact Information

600 Scott Ave, Suite 101

Wichita Falls, Texas  76301

Phone: 940-766-8100

Fax:  940-766-8109